The police of south-east district vigorously cracking down upon autojackers and autolifters in the area have busted three gangs and arrested six members and also apprehended one juvenile. The police claim to have solved 18 cases with their arrest and recovered one country-made pistol fourteen bikes and three scooters stolen from different areas in the district.
PS Badarpur– 2 Auto lifters arrested, 1 bike and 1 country-made pistol recovered
A team comprising SI SK Chandolia, ASI Rajesh, ASI Bhoop Singh and Head Constable Dinesh led by inspector Vijay Pal Singh Dahiya SHO Badarpur under the supervision of Gursewak Singh Dhillo ACP Badarpur was formed.
The police gathered information about few persons involved in stealing bikes from Delhi and the NCRs. The information received was further developed and a trap was laid by deploying a picket near Bijender Murti on Jaitpur Road. Two persons were seen coming on a black colour Splendor Motorcycle from the Meethapur side. The alert staff immediately closed the barricades and signalled the riders to stop. The police staff intercepted the motorcycle and the riders were identified as Shaikul 27 years and Shokeen 23 years.
The rider failed to produce any document relating to the ownership of the motorcycle. On verification, the motorcycle with registration number DL 3SEE 1129 being driven by Shokeen was found to be stolen from the area of PS Badarpur vide E-FIR No. 18191/19, under Section 379 of the Indian Penal Code. When they were searched further one country-made pistol (desi katta) was recovered from the possession of accused Shaikul (Pillion rider). Accordingly, a case vide FIR No. 189/19, under Sections 25/54/59 of the Arms Act, 1959, was registered in PS Badarpur. Both the accused persons were arrested.
“When they were interrogated they confessed to the crime. At night they came in a group with duplicate master keys and committed the crime. After stealing the motorcycles they kept them in an isolated place and looked for buyers and then sold when found one potential,” DCP SE district Chinmoy Biswal said.
PS Kalindi Kunj- 2 auto lifters arrested and 1 CCL apprehended, 6 bikes recovered.
The team gathered information about autolifters, laid a trap at Khader Pulia, near Agra Canal Road. Three persons were seen coming on a Red Passion Pro motorcycles from the Kalindi Kunj side. The police staff intercepted the motorcycle and the persons were identified as Danish 21 years and Attaul Rehman 21 years and one CCL. The said motorcycle was found stolen from the area of PS Kalindi Kunj vide E-FIR No.020443/19, under Section 379 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860, dated 12.06.2019. Accused Danish and Attaul Rehman were arrested and CCL was apprehended in the case and recovered bike was duly seized. At the instance of accused persons, 5 stolen motor cycles were also recovered. Both the accused were previously arrested in several cases and in order to meet their needs of liquor and smoking, they used to commit crime.
PS Govindpuri- 2 autolifters arrested, 1 bike recovered
In view of the incidents of auto-lifting, a team led by inspector Satish Kumar Rana, SHO Govindpuri with ASI Data Ram, HC Vinod and others was constituted under the supervision of Govind Sharma, ACP Kalkaji.
The team gathered information about auto-lifters and laid a trap at Monkey Park, near Majidia Hospital, Govindpuri. At about 9 pm, two persons were seen coming on a black colour Super Splendor Motorcycle from R.D. Marg. The police staff intercepted the motorcycle and persons were identified as Deepak @ Deepu 19 years and Akash, 21 years. The said motorcycle was found stolen from the area of PS Govindpuri vide E-FIR No.729/19, under Section 379 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860, dated 10.06.2019. Accused Deepak and Akash were arrested in the case and recovered bike was duly seized.
- Danish-08 cases (04 Auto Theft & 04 House Burglary)
- Attaul -04 cases of Auto Theft
- Shaikul-01 case of Arms Act, 1959
Cases Worked Out
- E-FIR No.020443/19, Dt. 12.06.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Kalindi Kunj
- E-FIR No.020404/19, Dt. 12.06.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Kalindi Kunj
- E-FIR No.020445/19, Dt. 12.06.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Kalindi Kunj
- E-FIR No.016783/19, Dt. 15.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Sarita Vihar
- E-FIR No.004798/19, Dt.08.02.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Chandni Mahal
- FIR No.1299/2019, Dt.31.12.18, U/s 379 IPC, PS Greater Noida, UP
- E-FIR No.16556/19, Dt.14.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Badarpur
- E-FIR No.18191/19, Dt.25.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Badarpur
- E-FIR No.17701/19, Dt. 07.08.18, U/s 379 IPC, PS Badarpur
- E-FIR No.17486/19, Dt. 20.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Badarpur
- E-FIR No.13566/19, Dt. 08.04.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Okhla
- E-FIR No. 16798/19, Dt. 15.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS SaheenBagh
- FIR No. 307/19, Dt. 31.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Palla Faridabad
- E-FIR No.1087/18, Dt. 02.10.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Mehrauli
- E-FIR No.10037/19, Dt. 20.03.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Badarpur
- E-FIR No.18380/19, Dt. 26.05.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Ambedkar Nagar
- E-FIR No.00723/19, Dt. 10.06.19, U/s 379 IPC, PS Govindpuri
- FIR No.189/19, Dt.13.06.19, U/s 25/54/59 Arms Act, PS Badarpur
Notice: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/lawstreet/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4546