Cyber Research & Innovation Society (CRIS) in collaboration with CyberImmersions Solutions, (ISC)2 Delhi Chapter, ICMAI (Institutional Partner), ISACA Delhi Chapter, SGT University & MeitY is delighted to launch their next conference on
“The Blockchain Technology – A Revolution to Transform Society”
The blockchain, a decentralized technology or distributed ledger on which transactions are anonymously recorded has initiated a new revolution.
In addition to its use for cryptocurrencies and related potential misuse by cyber criminals, it is going to change the society the way we transact business, manage assets, to the way we store our documents, vote, use our machines, and even prove who we are. It will transform companies, governments and the society at large. Key topics for the conference include:
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Blockchain – Is it secure? What are the challenges?
- Blockchain – Legal and privacy issues
- Blockchain applications to transform the society
- Cryptocurrencies – How they work?
- Cryptocurrencies and cyber-crimes – the road ahead
The conference is planned on May 12th
from 09:30 am to 04:30 pm
in Gate No. 1 KamlaDevi Complex, India International Centre, 40, Max Mueller Marg, New Delhi, 110003
. Attendees will be provided a certificate
for their active participation by Cyber Research & Innovation Society (CRIS). Registration:
- Registration fee is Rs. 2400/-
- The amount could be paid through mobile banking or internet banking
- Lunch and refreshments are inclusive
You can reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at +91 (11) 4700 5954 or + 91 93111 40197. For the registration form, click here
and for the brochure, click here