Facebook is looking for an analytical thinker with experience in policy, law, business operations, or government to join our Content Policy team. The team’s mission is to create and communicate rules for how Facebook’s products may be used by people on Facebook and its family of applications.
As a Content Policy team member, you will work closely with a number of other teams at Facebook and Instagram, including FB’s Community Operations, Product, Legal, Communications, and Public Policy teams.
You will play a key role in developing, applying, and communicating FB’s Community Standards both internally and externally.
You will also manage high profile content escalations. At times, you will be expected to make difficult decisions, under pressure about whether to allow or remove content.
Successful candidates will be able to critically analyze and communicate the costs and benefits of refinements to policies and their implementation.
You should be passionate about the services FB provides and the people that they serve. Given the demands of content-related escalations, the candidate will sometimes be expected to work irregular hours, including early mornings, late nights, or weekends.
This is a full-time position located in Facebook’s Delhi office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in policy, policy enforcement, or public policy, with an emphasis on technology (graduate education may be counted)
- Demonstrates analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Experience communicating cross-functionally, particularly in the area of consensus-building and persuasion
- Understanding of Facebook products and principles
- Law degree, MBA, or other advanced degrees
- Experience working at a Tech Company
- Experience with international Internet/social media content issues
To view full details and to apply online, click here.
Notice: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/lawstreet/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4546