Title: Legal Counsel – IICorporate Secretarial Functions for Indian and overseas entities, Should possess demonstrated ability and technical competence to perform and/or supervise the execution of the following tasks:
- Requires expert-level working knowledge of compliances related to: Companies Act, 2013, FEMA.
- Preparing and filing: Necessary documents, returns & forms with ROC as required under Companies Act; Statutory returns/records with Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB etc.
- Drafting of Agendas and properly convening and conducting board, committee and general meetings, issuance of notices, drafting and finalization of Minutes of Board, Committee and General Meetings with Compliance of Companies Act, 2013 and Secretarial Standards.
- Expertise in all Company secretarial activities, assignments, statutory compliances and MCA 21 filings, XBRL Fillings etc under the Companies Act 2013 and also Listing Compliances with Stock Exchanges.
- Ensure timely secretarial compliances, Due Diligence, Right issue & Preferential Allotment, RBI & FEMA, IEC Code, Pledge of Shares and all related Compliances.
- Liaison with the Registrar of Companies, RBI, NHB, IRDA, Trustee and other related authorities.
- Filing of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual and other periodical reports with RBI.
- Exposure to Merger/Amalgamation of Companies and Private Placement of Shares, drafting and executing Share Subscription Agreement.
- Prepare and submit updates and reports.
- Proficient in Company Law & related laws
- Member of ICSI
- Years of experience: 5-7 years
For the official link, click here