The Allahabad High Court on Tuesday, 15th June 2021, issued guidelines for the functioning of courts and tribunals shall have guidelines applied to them from 16th June 2021 until further orders.
The Subordinate Courts and Tribunals shall only hear urgent matters which include, pending and fresh bail, release recording of statement under s.164 CrPC, remand, disposal of misc. , urgent criminal application, disposal of petty offences, and also, urgent matters of civil nature.
The Notification issued by the High Court states the below mentioned guidelines:
- The maximum number of judicial officers present shall be 10.
- All the orders passed while disposing of the matters to be mandatorily uploaded in CIS.
- A helpline must be devised for assisting the advocates/litigants stating the landline/mobile numbers on the District Court website.
- The paralegal services shall be undertaken by District Legal Services Authority.
- The Judicial Service Centre be identified for receiving fresh cases.
- Such cases shall be registered in the CIS.
- The applications shall contain all the necessary details.
- The district judge shall ensure minimal entry of necessary staff in the court vicinity.