The Rajasthan HC on Thursday, 24th June 2021, issued a notice that it would resume the regular hearing of cases from 28th June, 2021 in a hybrid manner by giving the liberty of choice to parties to choose whether they would like to appear physically or virtually. The entry can be permitted to only those who follow the 14days gap after their 2nd dose of the vaccines.
Web portal for uploading certificate of vaccination:
A web portal has been formulated and launched on the official website of the Rajastha HC (https:/ftrcaj.nic.in) for lawyers and litigants to upload their final vaccination certificates.
After the validation, online authorization cards and SMS shall be sent which will allow them to enter the court premises subsequently.
- Other than parties, only such third parties shall be allowed in the court for whose presence specific guidelines have been issued.
- Only after validation of the certificates on the portal will anyone be permitted.
- Entry of Advocates in court premises will be through e-pass.
- Personal presence of the accused shall stand exempted until further guidelines.
- Entry of law interns is strictly prohibited.
- No person that violates the Pandemic rules shall be permitted.