As Corporate Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You're part of a whip-smart group of in-house lawyers and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently. You are collaborative -- ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with Googlers from all over the company. As an integrated part of the team, you proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will not only move information into the 21st century but move information law forward as well.
Also Read - Interrogate Chief Executive Sundar Pichai
- Draft and manage a variety of commercial agreements including bespoke agreements for novel/pilot products/projects.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product, marketing, and sales initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise management and cross-functional project teams regarding potential legal risks, ensuring compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in India.
- Respond to a range of legal requests from Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Tax, Finance and other functional groups.
- Work with external Legal Counsel regarding specific matters on expert advice requests.
- Bachelor's degree in law or equivalent practical experience.
- Qualified to practice law in India.
- 1 year of experience in the commercial, intellectual property, media and/or technology areas.
- Experience working with a law firm or as an in-house legal counsel.
- Demonstrated understanding of internet technologies and the related policy-regulatory environment.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a high sense of urgency across a variety of matters.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with effective business judgment.
For more information and to apply, click here.