Government of Telangana Fellowship program hosted by Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) is a 1-year long (extendable after 1 year) program for young graduates/ professionals to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. It’s a great opportunity to work alongside Telangana Government. During the course of the fellowship, the fellows will develop stakeholder and project management skills and gain first-hand experience working on large-scale issues with the Government. The first 4 weeks of the program will be spent learning about the existing projects of the State Innovation Cell and identifying opportunities /conceptualizing new projects to be undertaken to accomplish the objectives of the State Innovation Cell. The next 11 months will be spent on detailing out and executing the projects.Compensation:
- This is a paid fellowship.
- The role is a full-time position based out of Hyderabad, or any other town in Telangana.
- Passion to serve society.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering.
- 1-3 years of work experience in any sector.
- Amicable managerial skills and experience leading projects/teams at least at the organization /college level.
- Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn; must be able to work and take decisions independently to drive projects.
- Last but not the least, a doer.
How to Apply:
- Last date to apply: 11:59 pm, 24thFebruary, 2019.
- Date of announcement of shortlisted candidates: 4thMarch, 2019.
- Date of Joining: 1stApril, 2019.
To apply online, click here
Email: email@example.com For further details visit the website