Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and an S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 58.
HPCL has a strong presence in the downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2018-19, HPCL recorded gross sales of Rs. 2,95,713 Crore and Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 6,029 Crore.
Number of Vacancies
- 3-year full-time course in law after graduation or 5-year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply. Qualification should be obtained only through a full-time regular course from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a practicing Advocate or working in a reputed Law Firm or Company. For practicing Advocates, the experience must be after enrolment in the Bar Association and for working candidates, it must be post qualification.
- Experience should preferably relate to drafting Agreements, preparing Court/Arbitration papers, briefing Counsel, etc. substantially covering the law relating to Contracts, Sale of Goods, Transfer of Property, Intellectual Property and Consumer Protection.
- Candidates should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills. Proficiency in reading and writing in any one or more Scheduled language (as per Constitution) in addition to English and Hindi is preferred.
₹60000- ₹180000 (Approximately CTC: 17.64 lakhs)
How to apply?
To apply, click here.
- Online Application will be accepted from 10:00 hrs on 19th Aug 2019 till 11:59 hrs on 16th Sep 2019. Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling the online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted)
- STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
- STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
Read the official notification.