Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal & General Stream.
18 (UR: 12, OBC: 4, ST: 2) (under Law category)
Note: Law Graduates may also apply under the general category for which there are 80 Vacancies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Mode of Selection
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination for 200 marks), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of three papers for total 300 marks) and Phase III (Interview).
The successful candidates recruited for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ shall undergo probation of two years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of SEBI subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
Unreserved & OBC (NCL): Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges
SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/- as intimation charges
- Commencement of online registration of application: 15/09/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 07/10/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 07/10/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 22/10/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 15/09/2018 to 07/10/2018
- Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations): Will be intimated by email/SMS
- Phase I On-Line Examination November 17, 2018
- Phase II On-Line Examination December 16, 2018
- Phase III Interview: Dates will be intimated
Read the official notification below.