Amazon is looking for a talented attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving payments businesses. You will serve as the lawyer responsible for counseling the business on a broad range of payment and regulatory matters including co-branded credit card programs, gift card Products, pay with Amazon, points, currency conversion, and merchant services.
Principal duties include providing day-to-day advice, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, drafting and negotiating complicated payments, cobrand and other commercial agreements and providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, including regulatory compliance.
- B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India.
- Additional CS qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 5+ years of legal experience in financial sector (with several years of experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation).
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters.
- Ability to function autonomously yet communicates laterally and upwardly with ease.
- Strong legal and business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
For more details and to apply online, click here.