About the organisation and job
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Location:
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Eligibility:
- Provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales organizations in India well as providing general day to day legal advice.
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams and negotiating with customers to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on ICT and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Provide support for contract management.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and has a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work in an international team. Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
The Corporate Counsel will be part of the India legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities. This role would suit a strong commercial and transactional lawyer with relevant contract experience in the ICT/Telecommunication/Outsourcing industry. For more information and to apply online, click here