About the organisation and job
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales organizations in India well as providing general day to day legal advice.
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams and negotiating with customers to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on ICT and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Provide support for contract management.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and has a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work in an international team. Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
The Corporate Counsel will be part of the India legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities.
This role would suit a strong commercial and transactional lawyer with relevant contract experience in the ICT/Telecommunication/Outsourcing industry. For more information and to apply online, click here.