- The candidate must be an Indian National and must have obtained LL.B degree from any recognized University of India, whether enrolled or not as an advocate with Bar Council of India or with any Bar Council of any State.
- Not less than 23 years and not more than 32 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters)
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of birth as on the certificate of 10th standard examination of any recognized Board/Institution
- Actual age as on the date of Advertisement
- Permanent address along with PIN code
- Present address with PIN code
- Other qualifications, if any
- Knowledge in Computer usage
- Mobile number(preferably two)
- Valid e-mail ID
- Educational qualifications in the following format:
Full signature of the candidate with date must be given at the bottom of the application. Essential Supporting Documents
|Name of the|
|Name of the|
- Two recent and identical coloured passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application).
- One self-addressed (with PIN code) envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with postal stamp of Rs. 42/- affixed thereon (For sending Admit cards through speed post to the candidates).
- Self-attested photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, knowledge in Computer.