About the organisation
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is the national professional accounting body of India. It was established on 1 July 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 enacted by the Parliament to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India.
Job description and vacancies
One position of Legal Advisor.
- To assist the Institute in resolving legal queries put forth by the Departments and/or Committees of the Institute.
- To conduct conferences with outside senior advocates on matters affecting the legal stature of the Institute.
- To assist the Institute in leading the prima facie investigation into legal cases and provide recommendations to assist the litigation wing for further proceedings of the case.
- To ensure proper amendment in the CA act and handle LLP issues.
- To manage the in-house matters of suggesting the employees of the Institute on loans and PF.
- To lead team members in the development of activities drawn from the department action plan and evaluate outcomes accordingly.
- To assist the Institute in making key decisions related to the Committee.
- LLB with 12 years of working experience in any Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/ Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws.
- Effective Managerial Skills.
- Proficient in application of general laws.
How to apply
Interested candidates may e-mail their structured application at recruitmentsrp[at]icai.in or can send through speed post to the Consultant, HRD at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P. Marg, New Delhi 110 002, superscribing on the envelope ‘Application for the post of _____________’ within 15 days from the date of announcement.
Deadline: 8th May 2019.
For more information and application form, read the official notification below.