As Corporate Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You’re part of a whip-smart group of in-house lawyers and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently. You are collaborative — ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with Googlers from all over the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Juris Doctor or similar degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in commercial drafting and negotiation in Cloud computing, or a related technology/online business.
- Qualified to practice law in India
- Prior in-house legal counsel experience.
- Qualified to practice law in other jurisdictions.
- Interest in, knowledge of, and experience in supporting Cloud and other internet-related businesses.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business presence.
- Draft and discuss complex commercial agreements relating to all aspects of Google’s Cloud business in India and APAC. Create and manage business-critical templates and engage with business stakeholders on efficiency and training initiatives.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product, marketing and business initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Advise management and cross-functional project teams in Asia Pacific and the US with regards to potential legal risks.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in the region, and oversee litigation matters, liaise with regulators and authorities, and manage regulatory inquiries relating to Google’s products and operations in the region.
- Manage disputes, liaise with regulators and authorities, and manage regulatory inquiries relating to Google’s products and operations in the region.
For full details and to apply online, click here.