About the organisation
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) established under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Consultants on a contract basis to assist the Board in the discharge of its functions under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
2 job posts of Consultant (Law/Economics/Public Policy/ Business Management).
7 job posts of Research Associates (Law).
Note: The number of position in a discipline/grade is liable to change.
Research Associates are initially required for a period of one year which can be further extended at best by one year as per requirements of the Board and subject to satisfactory performance.
- LL. B or equivalent from a recognized University and/or Institute.
- Qualified to be registered as an Advocate in any State Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Post Graduate degree in Economics.
- Public Policy from a recognized University or Institution.
- Postgraduate degree.
- Postgraduate Diploma.
- Master of Business Management from a recognized University or Institute.
- A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- A Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Consultant - Rs.1,10,000 to Rs.1,35,000
Research Associates - Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000
How to apply
Applications in the format given may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to the ED (HR Division), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India by 1 st April 2019. Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
Read the official notification below for additional information and application format.