Assistant Legal Manager
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, police liaison, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of Criminal complaints, criminal writ Appeals, SLP & well versed with Court Process, well networked in Govt. & Police department.
- Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in the drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
- Litigation, to give the business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc.]
- Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, Defamation, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws.
Number of Vacancies
P M P M L Bus Depot Commercial Bldg., 27, A-Block, Narveer Tanajiwadi, Anutej Atharv society, Narveer Tanaji Wadi, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, India.
Experience: 5 years
CTC (in Lacks): Rs. 8.70 to Rs. 10.00 PA (under revision)
How to apply?
The application form is here.
Candidates will be required to apply through registered post/speed post to Chief Manager (HR), Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited., A – Block, Plot No. 27, Narveer Tanajiwadi, PMPML Bus Depot. Commercial Building, 1st Floor, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005 or naukri.com/ through MNGL careers email careers[at]mngl.in till 7th August 2019. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Read the official notification.