13th Security Skills & Leadership Summit - 2018 is organized by the Central Association of Private Security Industry (CAPSI) on 15th & 16th November 2018 at PHD House, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi. The event is co-hosted by Association of Private Detectives & Investigators India (APDI).
The event will bring together 500 Managing Directors of PSAs and 200 Corporate Security and Intelligence Professionals to discuss issues, and formulate strategies to secure people and properties.
Chief Guest: Shri Shivraj Patil, Former Home Minister and Governor Punjab
Other Key Speakers:
- Kunwar Vikram Singh, Chairman and Member of The Governing Council
- Shri Ashok Prasad IPS (Retd) Former Secretary (IS-MHA), Technical Advisor & Spokesperson MHA
- Alka Arora, IAS, Joint Secretary-MSME
Topics to be discussed:
- Reverse Charge Mechanism in GST implementation
- BBA in security management for kids of security supervisors (Degree Course)
- Affordable housing for security guards under ‘Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna’
- Launching certified private security insurance investigator (CPII)
- RBI’s circular on cash transit companies
Creation of Directorate of Private Security Industry
Click here to download Conference Registration form.
Click here to download Conference Agenda Day 1.