Recent advances in technology provides immense opportunities for businesses to innovate, drive superior value to its customers and stay relevant in today’s fast changing global markets.
Internet of Things (IoT) along with data analytics, cloud computing, mobile and social media, have opened up enormous possibilities for businesses to build their products and services quickly, and responsively to address market challenges and remain competitive in this highly disruptive marketplace.
While IoT positively impacts businesses from nearly all industrial sectors, it also plays a significant role in the society and our everyday life.
The workshop is designed with a business perspective and requires minimal technical knowledge. It helps to understand the business uses for IoT.
Who should Attend?
- CXOs, Senior and mid-level business managers
- Business strategy managers
- Product development managers
- Everyone with an interest in learning about emerging technologies and technology-driven business
- No prior exposure to IoT required
- No coding experience required
- Current state of business & social ecosystems
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- What is IoT?
- What is Industry 4.0?
- Common IoT terms and definitions
- The SMAC stack
- IoT adoption trends and business models
- Select industry use cases for IoT
- Retail, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Financial services, Healthcare, Cyber security and Smart cities
- Security & legalities for implementing IoT
- Discussion: How will you innovate using IoT in your organization?
Fun learning through hands-on exercises for the curious and creative!
Simple and industry relevant IoT projects using Arduino microcontroller
The workshop is in collaboration with Strategic Inflection Solutions & Cyber Research and Innovation Society. It is going to be held on July 27th 2018 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM at Hotel Jaypee Siddharth, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008.
Earn a Certificate of participation
Fees: Rs. 5950+ 18% GST
[Fees include Lunch and refreshments]
IoT kit (optional): Rs. 1500 + 18% GST [If you wish to purchase your own kit]
For registration click here