Cyber Research and Invocation Society is conducting a certification training offering expertise in GDPR compliance, giving you the opportunity to learn regulatory compliance requirements and translate them into action without incurring inflated compliance and operational costs. The unique features of the workshop include but are not limited to: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU data privacy law heralding a tectonic shift in processing personal data. It amalgamates law and technology to further its data protection objectives.
- Interactive real-life case studies and examples to understand the complex issues
- Methodology to ensure and sustain compliance
- Monitoring and post implementation challenges
- Implications of emerging technologies with GDPR
- Certification – whether and how it works?
- Data protection standards – best practices
2 days course – (Foundation and Advanced)
- Road to GDPR – core concepts, principles, compliance requirements, methodology
- Automated profiling, Data Transfers outside EU, Data protection standards & Best practices
- DPO role insights and obligations
- Internal compliance mechanisms – technology solutions
- Information security solutions – beyond ISO 27001
- GDPR and Emerging technologies (Blockchain, IoT, mobile, Big data and cloud)
- Certification – how, what and by whom
- Breach reporting
- Monitoring and post implementation issues and solutions
For In-depth view on the training and the educators, Click here.
Who should Attend?
- Legal, Compliance, Risk and Data protection professionals
- Cybersecurity professionals
- HR or Finance or IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Business leaders
The certification is planned on July 30th & 31st, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM at Hotel Jaypee Siddharth, Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008.
Earn a Certification (online test)
Advanced certification (Jul 30 & 31st) – Rs 12950 + 18% GST
Foundation certification (Jul 30) – Rs 6950 + 18% GST
[Fees include course material,certificate, lunch and refreshments]
Contact for more info
Phone: +91 11 4700 5954, 93111 40197, 98606 28921