The Royal Institute of Governance and Strategic Studies and Centre for Escalation of Peace present the Indo -Bhutan Youth Summit 2018 from Sep 21-29 in the Kingdom of Bhutan.
The Summit includes:
- 9-day journey including a trek across pristine land
- Interactions and Conversations
- Meeting with eminent persons
- Exchange of ideas, experiences, knowledge and perspectives on issues impacting our world
- Visits to institutes, schools, religious and cultural centres
- A unique combination of academics and adventure
Age: 18-24 Years
How to apply
- Step 1: Download the Indo-Bhutan Youth Summit APPLICATION FORM
- Step 2: Read carefully and fill the form COMPLETELY in MS Word Format
- Step 3: SEND the completed form BY EMAIL to email@example.com
- Step 4: Along with above application form & the recommendation letter, you also need to send 3-minute YouTube video.
- Step 5: After reviewing the application form, recommendation letter, and the 3-Minute YouTube video, a short-listed candidate will be called for a final interview either in-person or on Skype.
- Step 6: After the final interview, successful candidate will be notified via email and telephone call.
- Step 7: Successful candidates are required to submit a cheque/wire transfer of Rs. 5,000 as a refundable security deposit. Details will be shared with the selected candidates later.
- Step 8: After receiving the security deposit, the selection process is completed, and participation confirmed.
* Refundable Security Deposit: Rs. 5,000 is refundable under following conditions only:
- Candidate will successfully complete the programme.
- Submit a programme report (4-page) by email in MS Word format.
The deadline to apply is July 13, 2018.