- Students pursuing graduation/post-graduation/Diploma in any of the following
- Any subject related to Wildlife Management/Conservation/Protection.
- The applicant should not be in a regular job either in Public/Private Sector.
- The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
months. In deserving cases the duration can be further extended by the Additional
Director. Certificate of Internship Certificate will be issued by the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau to intern on:-
- Satisfactory completion of the internship;
- Submission of a report on completion of the internship.
- Interested students may apply only in the prescribed format given here.
- Application must contain recommendation of the Head of Institute in official
letter head from the academic institution where the candidate is pursuing his/her studies.
- The Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects may be sent by post of reach The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, 2nd floor, Trikoot-I, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
- Envelope carrying application should be superscribed “Application for Internship for Month/Year”.
- The Application should reach this office 5 weeks before the proposed date of commencement of the internship.