About the organisation:
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India intends to engage the following position, purely on Contractual basis, initially for a period of One year and invite application from interested and eligible candidates. Job description:
1 post of Executive (Legal) at Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI).Location of the organisation:
Inland Waterways Authority of India (Ministry of Shipping, Government of India) A-13, Sector -1, Noida, U.P. -201301. Eligibility:
- Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Individuals from Government / Non-Government/ Private/Consultancy Firms/Multinational organizations with a minimum of 5 years of relevant post qualification experience would be considered.
- Understanding of legal requirements in the Indian context.
- Officer having experience of working with Govt./PSU etc. will be preferred.
- Knowledge of legal systems & structures.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English languages.
Rs. 30,000 (Rs. Thirty thousand only) per month. Age:
30-65 years as on closing date/last date of receipt of application. How to apply and deadline:
The closing/ last date for receipt of application is 26/03/2019, with application in prescribed proforma, to be addressed to the Assistant Secretary (R.&T.), IWAI, A-13, Sector1, Noida-201301(UP), through registered post/ speed post. Read the official notification below.