Job title: Legal Counsel – Company Secretary
Organisation: Swiggy, India’s leading food ordering and delivery platform
Also Read - 5% GST on your Online Food Orders
LL.B. (undergraduate law degree) from a recognized university in India & CS qualification.
4 years or more of post qualification experience company secretary and in-house counsel with considerable experience of e-commerce company is highly preferred. Experience working in a consumer-products, food retail, FMCG, e-commerce or hospitality services is preferred.
Competence in a broad range of Food laws, Corporate laws, The Motor Vehicle Act, Labour Laws, Commercial Contracts, Payment Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Information Technology Law and Legal Metrology law is required.
- Competence in broad range of corporate and business laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transaction and intellectual property;
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters;
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions; Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease;
- Strong legal and business judgment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Hindi; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
For more information and to apply online, click here.