About the organisation
Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in Kolkata, India. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. On 24 April 2014, the bank entered into its 150th year of establishment. It was founded in Allahabad in 1865. As of 31 March 2018, Allahabad Bank had over 3245 branches across IndiaJob description
Allahabad Bank is recruiting 15 Manager (Law) posts. Eligibility
A bachelor degree in Law (LLB). Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 3 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and / or minimum 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central / State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having requisite post qualification work experience from the Court / Bar Council / Organization. Salary
Rs. 31705-1145-32850-1310-45950 /- Per Month How to apply
To apply online, click here
. Important dates
- The relevant date for Age / Qualification/Work experience reckoned as on 01.04.2019.
- Opening date for Online Registration of application on Bank’s website 09.04.2019.
- Closing date for Online Registration of application on Bank’s website (For all applicants including those from far-flung areas): 29.04.2019.
- Payment of application fees Online: 09.04.2019 – 29.04.2019 (Both dates inclusive).
- Download of call letter for Online examination June 2019 (Tentative).
- Tentative Date of Online Test (if required) June 2019 (Tentative).
Read the official notification