Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Munsiff-Magistrate (scale of pay: 27700-44770) in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular Vacancies.Vacancies
: 45 Qualifications
Applicants shall follow the following general conditions:
Mode of Selection
- Shall be a citizen of India.
- Shall be a holder of a degree of law recognised by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- Shall not have completed 35 years of age as on the first day of January, 2019. Upper limit is relaxed for designated categories.
- Shall be of good character.
- Shall be of sound health having no bodily infirmities, which renders him/her unfit for the appointment.
The selection shall be after holding competitive exams at 2 successive levels. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of written examination and viva voce. How to apply
To apply online, click here
. Important Dates
Commencement of online applications: Feb 4, 2019 Date of closure of applications: Feb 28, 2019 Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode: March 1, 2019 Date of closure of remittance of application fee through online mode: March 5, 2019 Last date of remittance of application fee through offline mode: March 11, 2019 Contact
For any queries, call 0484-2562235 Read the official notification below.