Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in New Delhi.
Lead Counsel – Litigation, Regulatory (India)
- Supervise and direct outside counsel in multiple litigation matters.
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content.
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues.
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals.
- Open to travel as and when required.
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials.
- Minimum of 6+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator.
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.
To apply, click here.