About the organisation
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under Article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is opening a job post for of Civil Judges (Junior Division) and Judicial Magistrates (First Class).
Number of Vacancies
190 (One Ninety)
For lawyers, attorneys or advocates
- Rule of Law and the Bombay High Court or its subordinate court, on February 1, 2019, a lawyer, attorney or attorney, for a minimum 3-year attorney’s business experience.
- Services to the post of the public prosecutor will be considered as a judicial business in Maharashtra.
For a new lecture Graduate
- Degree in law.
- LLM Degree with 55% marks.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online, here from 24 Jun 2019 to 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24 Jun 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee through SBI Challan: 09 Jul 2019
Read the official notification.