Assistant Law Officer
Number of Vacancies
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre or Department; OR
- With two years’ service in the scale of pay Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800 + 4600 GP (E-2 Grade under IDA pattern); OR
- With six years of service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 9,300 -34, 800 + 4200/- GP or equivalent in the parent cadre or appointment.
- Possessing a Law degree from recognized University; and
- Three years’ experience in handling services and other legal matters including those in the Courts or tribunal.
How to apply?
Application as per the proforma may be sent to Under Secretary National Commission for Women. Plot No. 21, Jasola Institutional Area. New Delhi 110025.
The Last date for receiving the application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News (i.e. 12th July 2019).
Deadline: 11th August 2019
Read the official notification.