Six High Court judges have been recommended for transfer/repatriation by the Supreme Court Collegium. The decision was made at a Collegium meeting presided over by the Hon'ble CJI N.V. Ramana.
The recommended judges for transfer or repatriation are as follows:
- Justice Ahsanuddin Amanullah (Andhra Pradesh High Court to Patna High Court);
- Justice Chitta Ranjan Dash (presently Orissa High Court to Calcutta High Court);
- Justice Subhasis Talapatra (Tripura High Court to Orissa High Court);
- Justice Lanusungkum Jamir (Manipur High Court to Gauhati High Court);
- Justice Dhiraj Singh Thakur (J&K and Ladakh High Court to Bombay High Court); and
- Justice Purushaindra Kumar Kaurav (Madhya Pradesh High Court to Delhi High Court).