The Supreme Court Collegium on 21st September 2021, in the meeting has decided to reiterate the earlier recommendation which was issued in 16th September, 2021, which was in relation to the transfer of High Court Judges from different Courts.
Name of the judges and the details of the Courts that they belong to and the courts to which they will be transferred are as follows:
- Justice Rajan Gupta, a judge in Punjab and Haryana High Court will be transferred to Patna High Court
- Justice P.B.Bajanthri, a judge in Karnataka High Court will be transferred to Patna High Court
- Justice Sanjeev Prakash Sharma, a judge in Rajasthan High Court will be transferred to Patna High Court
- Justice T. Amarnath Goud, a judge in Telangana High Court will be transferred to Tripura High Court
- Justice Subhash Chand, a judge in Allahabad High Court will be transferred to Jharkhand High Court
Furthermore, another name was added by the Collegium through an issue, in which the the name of Justice Sureshwar Thakur was recommended from the High Court of Himachal Pradesh to Punjab and Haryana High Court.